- Connect with the four leading industry associations: NSSF, NASGW, ASA and the NRA Business Alliance
- Manufacture, distribute or sell firearms.
- GCA firearms: Pistols, Revolvers, Rifles, Shotguns
- NFA firearms: Suppressors, Machine Guns, Short Barrel Rifles and Short Barrel Shotguns
- Serve domestic consumer, Law Enforcement (LE) and Government markets
- Serve international markets while navigating US Export / ITAR rules
- Source product and materials from overseas with Import, MLA and TLA expertise
- Implement ATF record keeping (A&D / Bound Book) and ATF eForms
- Educate, comply and monitor your operation to pass ATF inspections
- Stay current on industry events, pricing trends and regulations as they change
- Manage, barcode, track and count your serialized inventory
- Sell firearms online through eCommerce and market portals like GunBroker.com
What Are The Features and Benefits Of FFLBizHub.com?
Access GunBroker Gold
GunBroker.com offers premium memberships on a limited basis. FFLBizHub.com Performance Program members are provided annual access and receive the following benefits:
- Advance Access to Deal of the Day
- Premium Multi-Purpose Firearms Tool
- Members-only newsletter
- Chance to win promotional items from industry leaders
- Exclusive site badge
Unlimited Legal Defense Option
This low cost add-on to FFLBizHub.com provides qualifying retailers with an Unlimited Legal Defense.
NSSF’s top-tier membership for firearms retailers, its Premium Retailer Membership, offers unparalleled protection and benefits. Designed to offer the best protection and benefits in the industry, this membership is available to any qualifying NSSF retailer member with a Federal Firearms License (FFL) who is not under any ATF administrative actions.
For only an additional $750 per year the defense fund helps retailers protect their business against administrative actions taken by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) and judicial proceedings challenging an ATF license revocation. NSSF will offer Premium Retailer Members access to a select list of the industry’s best firearms defense attorneys and pay all related attorney fees in any ATF administrative action such as a warning conference or legal proceeding appealing a license revocation.
FICC Private Annual Meeting
Held In conjunction with NSSF and the Annual Firearms Industry Compliance Conference. Members of the FFLBizHub.com gain access to a members-only meeting.
This annual event is the leading compliance conference for the firearms industry. Attendees hail from every major sector of the industry, the ATF, FBI NICS and the State Department.
Join the list of companies which includes Smith & Wesson, Mossberg, Vista, Walmart, Cabela’s, United Sporting Companies, Davidson’s, Big Rock Sports and many others. Become a leader in the firearms industry and grow your business today.